Mid-America Council Chapter Grant Information
I. Chapter Grant Requirements
- Grant requests should be for proposed expenditures; not expenditures already incurred.
- Grant money should be used for programs which promote certification, membership growth, and student activities.
- Chapters must complete an application form that is available on the IMA Mid-America Council website.
- Chapters must complete a post-event evaluation and send along with expenditure documentation to the Mid-America Council Treasurer.
- All grant requests must be completed and received by Wednesday, July 24, 2019.
- Grant requests should be emailed to the address shown on the form. Chapter grant requests should be sent to Rick Bellmore. He will then coordinate the review by the Executive Committee (President, President-Elect, VP-Education, VP-Communications, Secretary, Treasurer, Regional VP, and one Past Council President) and give the committee’s report to the council at its regular July meeting.
II. Other Grant Information
- Maximum payout to any one chapter is $500 per Council year.
- All grants are matching funds. The Mid-America Council will pay up to 50% (up to the maximum $500) with the chapter committing to the other 50% (which could include fundraisers).
- Only one grant request, per chapter, may be approved for payment each Council year.
- The lesser of $3,000 or 5% of the Council’s fund balance will be awarded during the council year.
- Chapter Grants will be announced & awarded by the IMA Mid-America Council no later than the July Council meeting.
III. Chapter Grant Forms:
Chapter Grant Application
Chapter Grant Post-Event Evaluation