Mid-America Council Chapter Grant Information
I. Chapter Grant Requirements
- Grant requests should be for proposed expenditures; not expenditures already incurred.
- Grant money should be used for programs which promote certification, membership growth, and student activities.
- Chapters must complete an application form that is available on the IMA Mid-America Council website (see below).
- Chapters must complete a post-event evaluation (found below) and send along with expenditure documentation.
- Grant requests should be emailed to the address shown on the form. We will then coordinate the review by a Board Committee.
II. Other Grant Information
- Maximum payout to any one chapter is $500 per Council year.
- All grants are matching funds. The Mid-America Council will pay up to 50% (up to the maximum $500) with the chapter committing to the other 50% (which could include fundraisers).
- Only one grant request, per chapter, may be approved for payment each Council year.
- NEW!! Chapter grant applications can now be submitted at any point during the year, but must still relate to an upcoming event within the current chapter year.
- A maximum of $3,000 of the Council’s fund balance will be awarded during the Council year.
- Our goal is to notify chapters of any award determination within 30 days of receiving your Chapter Grant Application.
III. Chapter Grant Forms:
Chapter Grant Application
Chapter Grant Post-Event Evaluation